Also known as Collagen Induction Therapy (CIT), microneedling rejuvenates your complexion by puncturing the skin using ultra fine needles, essentially creating microscopic wounds. To heal these wounds, the body produces more collagen – an essential ingredient when it comes to healthy, radiant skin. By producing more collagen, your body naturally improves the look of any imperfections, minimizes signs of aging and restores a rejuvenated appearance.
At Marcus Medical Spa, we routinely use microneedling on all skin types to:
- Correct uneven skin tone.
- Minimize large pores.
- Improve the appearance of acne scars.
- Improve the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines.
- Encourage your skin to replenish itself naturally.
- Improve the appearance of stretch marks.